WHAT IS NOFIRE PAINT & HOW DOES IT DIFFER FROM ORDINARY PAINT?
- NoFire paint belongs to a class known as Intumescents. Simply stated, an intumescent paint is one that expands when activated or exposed to heat.
- NoFire is applied the same way ordinary latex paint is applied, with a roller brush or by spraying
- It is Non-Hazardous and environmentally safe.
- It is Water base – Easy clean-up with water. Nontoxic – in Both the liquid state and after activated at high temperatures.
- It provides a Highly Durable Flat Finish
- It Adheres well to most surfaces
- It is a Single Component, requires no blending, no mixing
- It needs No Special Surface Preparation
- It needs No Special Application Equipment
- It is Available in All Colors (tinted at factory)